Monday, January 29, 2007

Paradise & Robert?

I found a lovely piece of paradise on Marco Island. The food and champagne were marvelous and the beach was just heaven. I have been running all over the globe these days. I love an adventure, but they are best shared. It seems this one is just too dangerous to share with anyone I love. I think I finally understand why Robert always wanted to leave me out of his work. I never thought I could miss anyone as much as I miss him. Seeing him this past year was so hard. It was harder still allowing him to believe such horrible things about me and what I have been doing. He haunts my thoughts and my dreams. If only I could settle all this business. Still, I cannot even manage to stay in one place safe for very long. I thought I finally lost anyone following me, but today I had the oddest sensation i was being watched. Could it be Robert I felt?
I cut my little trip to the beach short...and it seems it is time to leave again.