Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Love

LOL! Oh my dear, dear Robert! You were indeed quite soused last evening. And no, I slipped you no micky - you just can't hold your liquor the way you used to! I, on the other hand, have learnt over the years that if you pay the bartender enough, he will water down your drinks for you. Yes, it was a mean thing to do, but you really shouldn't have followed me.

Robert, please listen to me carefully - I love you too much to put you in danger and that's what is going to happen if you keep this up. Please let me handle it, I know what I'm doing. And just for the record, you hurt my feelings by suggesting I was working for the family; I haven't pulled a con for them in years.

When this is all done, we can sit down and have a nice long chat about a possible future together. Just be patient and have a little bit of
faith in me.

BTW, you're still quite a man, no matter how drunk you are! (wink-wink)