Monday, June 18, 2007

Another Caper...RESOLVED!

Ah! Sandy beaches and me getting a fabulous tan - life can't get any better than this! Helena is locked up, the world is safe from her and her maniacal ways and Robert had to admit that I'm a bloody good agent! That's right, agent. Now that this is all over with, I can tell you the truth.

When I thought I had lost Robert all those years ago, my life seemed so empty, so I did what any reformed con artist agent wannabe would do and joined MI6. I was their top agent until a few days ago when I retired. Helena was a tough one to bring in, but she was greedy and that greed brought her down. She needed those jewels to pull off a re-dux of Mikkos' weather machine and she got sloppy. She thought she had me trapped, thought she had me right where she wanted, only she thought wrong. Just as I planned, Robert came in and it was checkmate. Seriously, I could have handled it on my own, but he needed to feel needed, so..... LOL!

Actually, we're a good team, always have been, always will be. And now we're going to take it easy for a bit, maybe travel a little, relax, enjoy one another. Then we may move back to Port Charles, that town could use some cleaning up! Someone needs to take that mini Mob man and his "partner" in crime down and I believe Robert and I may be just the two people to do so.

Speaking of Robert, I see him walking this way - have I mentioned just how fabulous he looks in swim trunks? Still makes my heart go pitter-patter! It may be a while before I post again, we have some......... relaxing to do! Cheers!