Sunday, July 22, 2007

Quality Time

I apologize for the delay in posting, but as I'm sure you're aware, Robert and I have been spending some quality time together - reacquainting ourselves with one another.

As I sit here and think back on the past few weeks, I'm in awe of how much I truly love that man. Our first time around was absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't trade a moment of it - even the bad times, but now we're older and wiser. Now we know what it's like to be apart for a lifetime and how foolish we were to waste time. I have wondered what would have happen if Anna hadn't disappeared all those years ago. What if we had all stayed in Port Charles? Would Robert have left Anna to return to me? We started to talk about it one night, but really, you could say you would have done one thing when, in fact, you would have done another. It's pointless.

What matters now is now. We're together and we're happily, blissfully in love and the one lesson we learned so long ago but forgot along the way is trust makes love flourish. We trust one another; no doubts, no questions.And now it seems that duty is calling - what doesn't the agency understand about "retirement"? LOL! Our services are needed and so together we're off to answer the call. I'll try to check in again soon, but I make no promises. Keep good thoughts for us.

Until.....