Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Diamonds can be Dangerous

It has been quite awhile since I have been able to post here. Robert and I have been spending quite a bit of time comparing notes and looking for answers. Of course, all work and no play would make Robert and Holly a very dull couple. We might have been many things, but we never have been dull.

We seem to have reached an impasse. We know who and how, but we are stuck as to why and where. There can be so many reasons for all of this, but the Cassadine involvement suggests a less than altruistic and frivolous reason. I know diamonds can be a girl's best friend, but who goes to this length for a pretty necklace? No, there has to be something else going on here. I can feel it. Even Robert says the whole situation makes the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. That generally means trouble.

I have gotten a few disturbing reports. I wonder if there is any connection to this caper. I suppose that can be a new direction for Robert and me to look into. Lord knows, we aren't getting anywhere now. Well, not case-wise anyway.

Holly