Tuesday, May 8, 2007

"24"

Robert never ceases to amaze me. He is truly an incredibly romantic man. Robert completely surprised me by putting everything aside to celebrate our special anniversary. I cannot believe he even remembered it. It has been so long since we were last together. He told me, he never forgot it, he never stopped loving me. All these years I carried the memory of the night we began our real marriage in my heart. I cannot believe he was too. He truly made this anniversary a night I will never forget. I am so happy we found each other again. I cannot wait until this case is over and we can have more time together.

Now, I am afraid we have to go back to reality. And right now, our reality is Helena Cassadine is out there and several scientists have disappeared. Lord knows what she is planning this time. She has so far managed to elude us and everyone else looking for her. However, I have an idea on how to draw her out. The only difficulty will be getting Robert to go along with my idea.