Monday, May 14, 2007

The Honeymoon is Over...

Robert's mad at me - the honeymoon is over - lol! It matters not that my plan worked, only that I "could have been killed!" He doesn't seem to remember that I've been doing this for a long time now and I'm very good at it. He's so cute when he gets this way; he's downstairs in the bar pouting.

I had a plan to draw Helena out and it worked, unfortunately one of her men tried to grab me and Robert went off on him and Helena got away. I've told him time and time again, I can take care of myself - I've been doing it for the past 14 years and I'm still here. I love having him around - having his help, but he puts his emotions out there first and it can get in the way of the job; just like today. It took me 4 days to set this up and now - poof! It's back to the drawing board, but still I have what Helena wants, so she'll be back and soon, I can feel it.