Thursday, May 31, 2007

Global Freezing

Sorry for the delay in updating this blog, it's been absolutely crazy of late! I had a brilliant plan and Robert has a fragile ego. It seems Helena decided to try and finish what Mikkos started. Yep, it's time to freeze the world again, as if global warming is screwing things up enough already. Anyway, I figured out where Helena had the scientists locked up - did I tell you that she had kidnapped several of the worlds leading climatologists and meteorologists and was forcing them to work with her? If not, then she did and I discovered where they were being held. With Robert as my back-up, we were able to free them and get them safely back home. They had done everything she demanded, but she still needs the jewels I have. And without them she has nothing. Helena's men put up a fight, but brains will win over brawn every time and I've got the brains! Robert suffered a few bruises and has been whining all day. He wants me to "kiss his boo-boo and make it all better".
The things I do for that man!

Having stopped her this time doesn't mean the world is safe yet, Helena is still at large and that's never a good thing. I have another plan, now I just need to "talk" Robert into it. If he ever wants me to "kiss" anything of his again, he'll just nod yes and come along quietly.

Have I mentioned lately just how much I absolutely adore that man?