Thursday, February 8, 2007

For the Girl In Me...

To continue with Fashion Week, this morning I decided to head some place I figured no goon or Robert would find me. I went to a taping of The View today with guest Hilary Duff. I know its a little girlish, but I think we all need that every once in awhile. Hilary is in NY for Fashion Week and had the custest, darling outfits for young girls or "tweens" they are calling them now.
I imagine that if Robert & I had a daughter (Rebecca), that I would be taking her to events like this. And probably to Hilary Duff concerts as well. I would love to have a daughter to take on shopping sprees. I miss back when I lived in PC and Robin & I would head to the mall, and we would splurge on the latest clothes. Robin was trying to impress Jason Quartermaine then.
Mac didn't approve of his niece looking so "grown up".
I would've loved to see Mac's face that night Robin & Jodie raided my closet, and ended up wearing some of my gorgeous dresses to the Outback opening.

Well, I will turn off my Blackberry for now, and see what the rest of the day holds...