Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Once upon a year ago...

Has it already been a year since that horrible epidemic hit Port Charles?
I still wish that hadn't turned out the way it did. I had to make Robert believe I was holding the antidote for ransom. I really wasn't, Robert knows that I'm not capable of that. I think that ill fated day a year ago, he thought for maybe a split second that I might have, but I guess as a con artist even I fooled him into thinking I was really involved, thus his reasons for being upset that day & let me get carted off. He told me he did intend to rescue me (after he came to his senses,I presume) if I was involved he just wanted to teach me a lesson for not trusting him enough to tell him what was really going on...

I did manage to call Mac later that summer, said I couldn't talk long, but wanted to let him know I would never let Robin or anyone die, and he said he knew that I wouldn't let people die for a price. He said he & Robbie talked it over, and there had to be more to the story. Good ol' Mac. What a great brother in law! I was glad he finally started talking to Robert again at that point, Mac was so angry when he found out Robert let him believe he was dead.
He said Robin didn't believe I was directly involved either, said she actually came to my defense. But in the Markhams I didn't let myself get close to her again because I knew I'd have to be on the move all the time, and didn't want to involve her in what was going on. Too bad the kids came to the Islands. I also was only testing her a little to see how much she really cared about Dr Patrick, she was trying so hard to deny it. She was obviously jealous by our flirting, but it never would've led anywhere, as I said I was testing her. I think it made her realize just how much she really cared for him. And when the bounty hunters came in , they were making out like crazy. (Gosh I miss those J-E-W-E-L-S.)I'm so happy she's found someone again, I remember when Stone died. Robin & I kept in touch a lot then & I visited when I could.
Last week Robert said Robin & Patrick were fighting over trivial things, such as a couch?
I told Robert I still couldn't tell him anything, I had my reasons and some day I can tell him, but not now...