Thursday, February 1, 2007

Danger Near

oh I had hoped to be able to stay in Savannah for a little while. It seems Robert and I are still of one mind, as he is here now as well. Unfortunately, he is not the only one in Georgia. I am afraid he is getting too close to the truth. He is going to be in for quite a bit of danger if he does not stop digging. I need to lead these gentlemen, and I use that term loosely, far away from Robert. I know these people are far too dangerous to subject Robert to. I wish I could manage to loose these guys. It is really getting tiresome. Perhaps I can let them believe I left Georgia and enjoy my time here just a little longer. Maybe I can just catch a glimpse of Robert. I want so badly to see him again.
I know I shouldn't, but a large part of me wishes Robert would catch up to me. I wonder if he really still loves me.