Monday, February 5, 2007

Shopping in NYC

Back in one of my favorite cities, NYC, I am curently enjoying taking in the sites, and shopping til I drop! It is also Fashion Week, so I am attending a lot of shows. I love to visit some of the exquisite stores, that are luckily still around. Robert & I used to go to NYC on little excursions, usually him for business, I for pleasure. He always hated it when I would go into a store and come out with 10 hat boxes or tons of clothes! (Well, I personally believe he loved every minute of it - he got an exclusive fashion show to himself)
I remember I always had to have new boots, those were my favorite things to wear with my dresses, or over pants. Seems like that is back in fashion now, the boots over pants.
I haven't worn hats forever, but I had to visit the little shop on 5th Ave where I purchased those hats at 20+ yrs ago, and they really had some cute styles, so I had to pick this one up. I attached a photo.
Luckily I made it into that store right before it closed. I simply cannot believe that Pierre still works there, and he remembered me.

I wonder if Robert went back to Port Charles after Savannah. I suppose I should be careful being in NYC, not too far away from PC...