Wednesday, February 14, 2007

No Two Souls...

Ah, another Valentine's Day alone with my memories...well unless you count all the other people trying to get somewhere, like I am, but am stranded at an airport because of the snow...
Looks like Robert is stranded too...I wish I was with him right now.
I remember when he gave me an official valentine, he said it was the first one he had ever given since one to his mother. He said there had never been anyone that special.
I remember he said to me, "No two souls have been more right for each other, more perfect, more blessed..." makes me teary-eyed to think about that moment.
That gift certainly paled in comparison to the red vest I bought him...I know he pretended to like it because of how much he loved me.

Well, hopefully soon the weather will clear, and I will be on my way...